Green Card

Adjust your status and get a green card!


$ 750 + Gov. fees


$ 550 + Gov. fees

There are several paths to obtaining a green card through marriage. A green card is the physical card that serves as proof to employers and government agencies that an immigrant has legal permanent resident status. This allows them to legally work in the U.S., as well as receive other benefits. US Visas And Green Cards assists with fiance visas, spousal visas, adjustment of status, and removal of conditions. Fiance visas do not come with a green card. Instead, an applicant applies for adjustment of status after they have come to the US and married the U.S. sponsor. This adjustment of status grants a green card. Spousal visas come with a green card. If an immigrant came legally to the U.S. via another visa type, for example a B1/B2 visa, and marries a U.S. citizen, they may be eligible to adjust status and receive a green card.

Adjustment of Status

If you are married to a U.S. citizen and legally entered the U.S. on certain types of visas, you may be eligible to adjust your status and get a green card.

CR1/IR1 Spousal Visa

If you are married to a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and are not currently in the U.S. but looking to come permanently to the U.S., you may be eligible for a spousal visa.

Here are just a few reasons to go with us.

Competitive Pricing

We offer competitive prices for clients around the world.

48 Hour Turnaround

While a typical immigration attorney can take weeks or even months, we prepare your documents in 48 business hours or less.

Talk to a Real Person

Once you are a client, you will have access to talk or chat with our highly experienced immigration agent or paralegal. We speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Afrikaans.

Thousands Approved

We’ve helped thousands of people from all corners of the world.

Office Based in USA

We have dozens of staff ready to assist you wherever in the world you may be from.

Sign Up Today

Create your confidential account, which will be stored online for you.

We have hundreds of testimonials from real clients.

Nobody in the industry has more experience than

Visas Approved
Countries of Origin
Visa Approval Rate

We can prepare your Adjustment of Status and get your green card if you are married to a U.S. Citizen or are the step-child of a U.S. Citizen and came to the U.S. on one of the following types of visas:

  • A-1, A-2 or A-3 Foreign Government Official or Family Member Visa
  • B1/B2 Tourist
  • Visa Canadian who entered legally with no Visa
  • E-1, E-2 or E-3 Treaty Trader Visa
  • F-1, F-2 or F-3 Student Visa
  • G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4 or G-5 Foreign Government Staff or Family Member Visa
  • H-1, H-2, H-3 or H-4 Employment or Family Member Visa
  • J-1 or J-2 Exchange Visitor not subject to 2 Year Rule
  • K-1 or K-2 Fiancée Visa, Fiancée Child Visa
  • K-3 or K-4 Spousal Visa, Spousal Child Visa
  • L-1 or L-2 Employment Visa
  • M-1, M-2 or M-3 Student Visa
  • O-1, O-2 or O-3 Extraordinary Ability Visa
  • P-1, P-2, P-3 or P-4 Entertainment Visa
  • Q-1 Cultural Exchange Visa
  • R-1 or R-2 Religious Occupation Visa
  • Same Sex Marriage Green Card
  • T-1, T-2, T-3 or T-4 Trafficking Victim Visa
  • TD Dependent of TN Visa Holder
  • TN-1 Professional Work Status from Canada
  • TN-2 Professional Work Visa from Mexico
  • U-1, U-2, U-3 or U-4 Criminal Victim Visa
  • Visa Waiver Program – ESTA
  • Call us if your visa type is not listed
  • If you came on a C (Transit) or D (Crewman) type visa US Visas & Green Cards can’t help you.
  • If you are not married to a U.S. citizen or are not the step-child of a U.S. citizen, US Visas & Green Cards can’t help you.

What Forms are Included?

Our low fee includes everything you need for the green card, work permit and travel permit applications. We prepare all of the necessary forms, letters and supplements and present them to you ready for your signature.

Adjust your status and get a green card!

Scroll to Top