Here are just a few reasons to go with us.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We guarantee the lowest prices in America. Through innovation and technology, we have cut our costs and passed the savings onto the customer.
4 Hour Turnaround
While a typical immigration attorney can take weeks or even months, we prepare your documents in 4 business hours or less. Nobody is faster.
Talk to a Real Person
Talk or chat live with our highly experienced agents, 7 days a week. We speak English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, Visayan, Waray, Hiligaynon, Kinaray-a, Kapampangan and Ilokano.
Over 30,000 Approved
We’ve helped thousands of people from over 170 countries with their family visas. Check out our hundreds of real customer testimonials.
Offices in 3 Countries
We have dozens of staff in 3 countries and our international offices are strategically located within walking distance of US embassies.
Everything is Online
The answers to your questionnaire are all stored securely in the cloud and accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
We have over 800 photo testimonials from real customers.
Would like to thank you for all your help and support . You have made this journey much easier than it would have been without you. Any one looking for a visa should consider using this service.
Our journey with you is truly amazing... It was not as tedious, difficult or scary as we thought... We express our profound gratefulness to the US Visas and Green Cards team! Philippines/USA is the same.
We want to thank everyone at US Visas and Green Cards for their help in completing Ruthie's AOS. I had many questions which were always answered promptly and knowledgeably.
Nobody in the industry has more experience than USVisasandgreencards.com
Countries of Origin
Visa Approval Rate
We can prepare your Adjustment of Status and get your green card if you are married to a U.S. Citizen or are the step-child of a U.S. Citizen and came to the U.S. on one of the following types of visas:
- A-1, A-2 or A-3 Foreign Government Official or Family Member Visa
- B1/B2 Tourist
- Visa Canadian who entered legally with no Visa
- E-1, E-2 or E-3 Treaty Trader Visa
- F-1, F-2 or F-3 Student Visa
- G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4 or G-5 Foreign Government Staff or Family Member Visa
- H-1, H-2, H-3 or H-4 Employment or Family Member Visa
- J-1 or J-2 Exchange Visitor not subject to 2 Year Rule
- K-1 or K-2 Fiancée Visa, Fiancée Child Visa
- K-3 or K-4 Spousal Visa, Spousal Child Visa
- L-1 or L-2 Employment Visa
- M-1, M-2 or M-3 Student Visa
- O-1, O-2 or O-3 Extraordinary Ability Visa
- P-1, P-2, P-3 or P-4 Entertainment Visa
- Q-1 Cultural Exchange Visa
- R-1 or R-2 Religious Occupation Visa
- Same Sex Marriage Green Card
- T-1, T-2, T-3 or T-4 Trafficking Victim Visa
- TD Dependent of TN Visa Holder
- TN-1 Professional Work Status from Canada
- TN-2 Professional Work Visa from Mexico
- U-1, U-2, U-3 or U-4 Criminal Victim Visa
- Visa Waiver Program – ESTA
- Call us if your visa type is not listed
- If you came on a C (Transit) or D (Crewman) type visa RapidVisa can’t help you.
- If you are not married to a U.S. citizen or are not the step-child of a U.S. citizen, RapidVisa can’t help you.
What Forms are Included?
Our low fee includes everything you need for the green card, work permit and travel permit applications. We prepare all of the necessary forms, letters and supplements and present them to you ready for your signature.