IR5 Parent Visa

Get your parent to the US!


$ 250 / Month


$ 850 + USCIS Filing Fee


$ 650 + USCIS Filing Fee
  • Full Service
  • Complete Forms
  • Unlimited Support
  • Approval Guarantee
  • Premium Review

Full service all the way through

If you need a IR5 visa, then US Visas and Green Cards is here to help. With a high approval rating and our competitive pricing, this is the solution for you!

Here are just a few reasons to go with us.

Competitive Pricing

We offer competitive prices for clients around the world.

48 Hour Turnaround

While a typical immigration attorney can take weeks or even months, we prepare your documents in 48 business hours or less.

Talk to a Real Person

Once you are a client, you will have access to talk or chat with our highly experienced immigration agent or paralegal. We speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Afrikaans.

Thousands Approved

We’ve helped thousands of people from all corners of the world.

Office Based in USA

We have dozens of staff ready to assist you wherever in the world you may be from.

Sign Up Today

Create your confidential account, which will be stored online for you.

We have hundreds of testimonials from real clients.

Nobody in the industry has more experience than

Visas Approved
Countries of Origin
Visa Approval Rate

A United States citizen is allowed to bring his or her parents to the U.S. to be lawful permanent residents and eventually U.S. citizens. Unfortunately a green card holder cannot bring a parent to the United States.

To petition for your parents to live in the United States you must be at least 21 years old. Children of your parents (your siblings) cannot be included in the petition. Bringing siblings to the United States is a different process.

Currently you can expect it to take about 6-8 months to bring your parent here. Your parent will normally wait outside the United States until the process is complete. However, if your parent is already in the USA we can still help. Once they enter the United States they will be able to go to work immediately if that is their desire.

We prepare you for all aspects of the immigration process, and we prepare your petition for submission to the U.S. government.  This visa includes a 10 year green card! That means your parent will be a permanent resident, and can live, work and even exit/re-enter the U.S. without further visas!

Get your parent to the US!

Scroll to Top